Page 1 of 1

Spooky problem????

Posted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:37 pm
by captskillet
Been trying to download some ship art from Spooky's website and am having a problem with one. Specifically the the Alt. Japanese ship pictures vol.2 by Rowlf. Keep getting content blocked and unavialable messages, all other downloads from Spooky have worked well, what gives????? :confused:

Posted: Thu May 22, 2003 7:06 pm
by mandt
Why not drop ol' Spooky an email? If the link is broken, I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing.

Posted: Thu May 22, 2003 11:50 pm
by Spooky
The link is now fixed ;)

BTW, I want to renew my thanks to Oleg Mastruko for hosting all the wonderful Rowlf files :)

Posted: Fri May 23, 2003 1:46 am
by Apollo11
Hi all,
Originally posted by Spooky
The link is now fixed ;)

BTW, I want to renew my thanks to Oleg Mastruko for hosting all the wonderful Rowlf files :)
Anyone knows anything about "Rowlf" lately?

I hoped he was hired by Matrix/2By3 but judging from WitP
maps he was not... :-(


Leo "Apollo11"

Posted: Fri May 23, 2003 3:17 am
by pasternakski
Originally posted by Apollo11
I hoped he was hired by Matrix/2By3 but judging from WitP
maps he was not... :-(


Leo "Apollo11"


I only hope that he or someone as talented will weigh in with more of that beautiful work. Rowlf's map and ship art have enhanced my UV enjoyment immeasurably.

Rowlf

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:07 pm
by Ron Saueracker
I've been wondering as to his whereabouts as well...hope all is OK with him.:confused:

His name is not registered on forum anymore...