Operation Diadem AI Air Group Move Bug Fix Scenario File
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:45 pm
There's a bug in the Operation Diadem scenario that causes Allied air groups to move to off-map (England) airbases if you use the AI airgroup move/manage feature (Shift-a). I used the editor to zero out the values for rows 709 through 902, which are the English air bases. This seems to have fixed the problem.
I didn't find this bug in two other scenarios I tested, so I think it's unique to Diadem.
Let me know if 1) it works, and 2) you have any issues.
This is NOT a Matrix Games or 2x3 Games supported fix. I'm just a long-time player.
Cary
I didn't find this bug in two other scenarios I tested, so I think it's unique to Diadem.
Let me know if 1) it works, and 2) you have any issues.
This is NOT a Matrix Games or 2x3 Games supported fix. I'm just a long-time player.
Cary