Page 1 of 1

disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:15 am
by Twotribes
I am on steam and not sure if I have the beta, my right side tool bar disappears a lot. the only solution is to save game and reload.

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:18 am
by Twotribes
game says 107.1

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:25 am
by Twotribes
ok updated to latest beta on steam will see if i still have the problem.

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:40 am
by zgrssd
I asume you did not hide it?

Hmm, I remember a bug a while back. Something about a faulty Event report, also causing the left Toolbar (with the resources) to vanish. Maybe this is a related bug?

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:22 pm
by Twotribes
Havent played enough yet but so far updating has made it so iit hasnt happened yet

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:51 pm
by Twotribes
it is still happening.

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:52 pm
by Twotribes
how do you hide it and can you unhide it?

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:28 am
by Arralen
Click ...

A to select a non-active tab.

A twice or
B (again) or
C to hide the toolbar!

Image

Maybe clicking on an active tab should not hide the toolbar ... found this a bit annoying at times when I miss-clicked.

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:33 am
by Twotribes
when I lose the tool bar there is no arrow to recover the tool bar.

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:35 am
by KarisFraMauro
I had the same problem a lot. In my case I was able to make the tool bar reappear by clicking on reports. Give that a try if you haven't already.

RE: disappearing tool bar

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:52 am
by Arralen
ORIGINAL: Twotribes
when I lose the tool bar there is no arrow to recover the tool bar.

There is no "C" arrow botton to activate the toolbar.

All 3 tabs are "inactive" then, use one of "A", "B" to activate the toolbar by clicking ONCE ONLY.