Page 1 of 1

Port Blockade Hexes Disappearing and Reappearing

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:40 am
by Tanaka
In my current MP game the port blockade hexes are visible some turns and gone the next. Seems bugged?

RE: Port Blockade Hexes Disappearing and Reappearing

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:53 am
by USGrant1962
I've been seeing that too - since 1.09?

RE: Port Blockade Hexes Disappearing and Reappearing

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 am
by Hubert Cater
Sorry about this, I too discovered this last week and it will be fixed in the next patch which hopefully will be out real soon.

If you notice this during one of your turns, one work around is to toggle the 'Map Info' button, e.g. the little blue button in the bottom middle of the screen when in game. This will have them re-appear as needed.


RE: Port Blockade Hexes Disappearing and Reappearing

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 pm
by Tanaka
ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Sorry about this, I too discovered this last week and it will be fixed in the next patch which hopefully will be out real soon.

If you notice this during one of your turns, one work around is to toggle the 'Map Info' button, e.g. the little blue button in the bottom middle of the screen when in game. This will have them re-appear as needed.


Thanks Hubert glad to know I am not going crazy! [:D]

RE: Port Blockade Hexes Disappearing and Reappearing

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:12 pm
by OldCrowBalthazor
ORIGINAL: Tanaka
ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Sorry about this, I too discovered this last week and it will be fixed in the next patch which hopefully will be out real soon.

If you notice this during one of your turns, one work around is to toggle the 'Map Info' button, e.g. the little blue button in the bottom middle of the screen when in game. This will have them re-appear as needed.


Thanks Hubert glad to know I am not going crazy! [:D]

Ahh...this is A thing then...was driving me bonkers too.