Page 1 of 1

Is this the release?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:36 am
by Qitbuqa
Just now I received an e-mail with such heading:
Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 has been released!

We are sending you this email to let you know that this game has been released!!

So I instantly bought it. However, the download files are nowhere to be seen. Was this perhaps a premature PR?

RE: Is this the release?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:34 am
by Dave25210
Same question. After the purchase, download file will be available instantly as usual, and HB edition printed manual plus box delivered by mail later as it becomes available? I'm definitely ready to purchase. Or is this just pre-order? It says "pre-order" on the product page, and WITE2 "released" in the email.... Bit confused.... Thx fo info.

RE: Is this the release?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:34 am
by Pocman
Hello 2by3 Games
With this pricing policy, I have to say very clearly that the release of the game will miss my butt.
I don't understand that you have to have 71 euros for this game to develop something like that. I haven't bought War in the West because the price doesn't fit and I will only get War in the East 2 when there is a significant discount gives.
So I will probably have to wait some time again, but I will not support such an exaggerated price.
Kind regards
Pocman

RE: Is this the release?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:21 am
by Erik Rutins
Please see the additional clarifications in this thread:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4972617

RE: Is this the release?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:50 pm
by Pocman
After lowering the purchase price for pre-orderers. Purchased

RE: Is this the release?

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:23 pm
by Dave25210
Purchased! Looking forward!