Page 1 of 1

Trade to China not working

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:30 am
by Aranthus
Does anyone else have a problem with sending resources from the CW to China? I want to send two non-oil and one oil. The program selects Estevan, and two resources in England. I try to change that to the Burma oil and the Malaya resources, however, on clicking recompute, the program reverts to sending the English resources instead of the Malayan ones.

RE: Trade to China not working

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:13 am
by Joseignacio
You are very lucky if this is the only problem you are having with sending resources.

RE: Trade to China not working

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:51 pm
by Aranthus
ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

You are very lucky if this is the only problem you are having with sending resources.

I'm not lucky. This is just the latest. The others, I think I have work arounds, but not this one.

RE: Trade to China not working

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 12:06 am
by Shannon V. OKeets
ORIGINAL: Aranthus

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

You are very lucky if this is the only problem you are having with sending resources.

I'm not lucky. This is just the latest. The others, I think I have work arounds, but not this one.
Do you have a saved game for this?

RE: Trade to China not working

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:32 pm
by Aranthus
ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

ORIGINAL: Aranthus

ORIGINAL: Joseignacio

You are very lucky if this is the only problem you are having with sending resources.

I'm not lucky. This is just the latest. The others, I think I have work arounds, but not this one.
Do you have a saved game for this?
I'm sorry, but I may have purged this already. I will try and re-create it.