Page 1 of 1
New SOVIET armor banner!
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:32 pm
by Paddington
I had some problems whit my computer, but now i`m back (you like it or not

)
I made this in a simple style.
IF you like it feel free to copy it to your own banner...
And please write some comments, not just "good" or "I dont like it", write WHY you like/dont like it.
text thingie
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:36 pm
by Paddington
If you think the text is too high here is a replacement.

Very Good
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:52 pm
by Gary Tatro
I like it, maybe I will add a banner.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 10:58 pm
by DerC
This is just a small detail, but why is the text in German? Of course it might be a bit too much to ask for cyrillic writing but anyway..
Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:07 pm
by Paddington
Well I couldn`t find a cyrillic font anywhere... Does anyone have a link?
So when I didn`t have the font I decided to do it in german style...
Try this one....
Posted: Wed May 28, 2003 3:18 am
by Orzel Bialy
This has fonts for several PC operating systems.
http://user.dtcc.edu/~berlin/font/cyrillic.htm
Thanks
Posted: Wed May 28, 2003 9:15 am
by Paddington
Today im going to do the text in cyrillic.
But I would need to know how to spell (in cyrilllic)
1. russian armor!
2.To berlin!
and 3. Kill the facist beast!