Page 1 of 1

[Logged] A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:53 pm
by Fox13
Hi there, I have tried to use A/A APKAWS with its compatible platforms like AV-8B and F-16CM.but the problem is I had restricted Weapon solutions, despite the fact that I prevented using AMRAAM against drones and I allow APKAWS II to be used against such targets. However, it always uses AMRAAM and never used APKAWS II.

It worths noting that the fighters were equipped with targeting pods. and laser designation feature.


the second issue with KM-SAM, the system performance faced a dramatic downside because of the low update rate. the radar is rotating, which is the case in surveillance mode. but in engagement mode, the radar will stop rotating to increase the update rate. but it's not the case in CMO.

The last issue is about PAC-3 Missile and PAC-3MSE Missile, despite that we have different motor and higher engagement Altitude and range. but I didn't notice any differences in performance.

RE: A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:48 pm
by thewood1

RE: A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:09 pm
by Fox13
Thanks for noting me for this important point, I guess that I should provide the saved file.

here it is

RE: A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:15 am
by WSBot
0014490

RE: A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:06 pm
by Fox13

what?

RE: A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:03 pm
by ronmexico111
ORIGINAL: Fox13


what?

The number 0014490 is a number they use to keep track of logged items/bugs to be looked at.

RE: A problem with A/A APKAWS

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:37 pm
by Fox13
Great, the APKAWS II would be useful in my scenarios. is there any expected date?