Page 1 of 1
Supplies
Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:03 am
by Sgt.Striker
Nubbie Questions,Should i be loading all msw and PGs up with supplies and running them between the ports in OZ? Is it important to have a convoy running to every base where you need supplies? and how do i get PC boats and barges,the manual isn't very clear.
Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 8:08 am
by Drex
I haven't had problems with base supply in Austalia except for Cairns and Cooktown. I have had to send Routine Convoys to those bases, the others seem well supplied.
Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:37 am
by SoulBlazer
Excuse me for butting in --Drex, I'm offline now for a bit but I never got your last turn. Please resend.
Posted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:08 pm
by Mr.Frag
Barges and PT boats come later in the game. They are *created* by loading supplies on a transport from one of the main bases and sneding it where you want the boats.
It is probably one of the most confusing things in the manual. Word of warning, creating them does not send them to the right spot. Sent home base and DH the second you create them!!!