Page 1 of 1

Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:53 am
by karonagames
Not sure if this a bug, but I do not understand why fatigue is not being reduced for units that have been in refit mode in the reserve TB. I have panzer divisions that have been in the reserve TB from January to March 1942 that have 0 damaged afvs and 50% fatigue, whereas units that have been on map in cities/depots and not moved for the same period of time have about 50% of their AFVs damaged but have 0 fatigue.

Isn't the point of having units in reserve for them to recover from fatigue faster than units in the front line?

RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:47 pm
by Joel Billings
Thanks for the report. I'm seeing Soviet fatigue only going down by about 3 per turn in the reserve, so have flagged it for Gary to take a look and see how it can be improved.

RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:13 pm
by Fetterkrolle
I was experiencing this bug myself so I looked around in the manual and the forums and found this. Since the recovery is bugged, what is the intended recovery rate? Is it 10 points? 20? 30 etc. I cant find anything about fatigue recovery for ground units in the manual except one phrase where it says high CPP gives a slight bonus to fatigue recovery. I would appriciate it if there was some more info about fatigue recovery in the manual.

You guys are doing a great job and have created another masterpiece, so would like to say thank you to the developers for creating this.

RE: Fatigue removal while in reserve.

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:43 pm
by Joel Billings
I don't know what the normal recovery rate is, and I think it depends on many factors (supply level, possibly leadership, etc.). Gary has made a change so that in the reserve the fatigue will basically be halved each turn (or possibly a bit more depending on some other factors).

Glad you are enjoying the game, and thanks to the OP for reporting this bug. It's through these kinds of reports we can improve the game.