Page 1 of 1

(v1.08.01b) Changing resolution has no effect

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:39 pm
by davmey
When I select a resolution and click on the Change Resolution button in the in-game Prefs tab, it has no effect. It is currently set to 2560x1040, which is the monitor's native resolution. I would like to change it to 1920x1080, because I have old eyes. Thanks in advance.

RE: (v1.08.01b) Changing resolution has no effect

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:49 am
by Vic
1080 > 1040... that might not work.

best wishes,
Vic

RE: (v1.08.01b) Changing resolution has no effect

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:01 am
by davmey
Thanks, but that isn't one of the options in resolutions select list.

David

RE: (v1.08.01b) Changing resolution has no effect

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:15 pm
by Vic
When you switch windows desktop screen resolution does your desired screen res appear in the list?