Page 1 of 1

Summary of changes since 1.08

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:35 am
by sveint
Sorry I tried reading the patch notes but there are just so many fixes.
I know it is now possible to blockade ports. Any other major changes?

RE: Summary of changes since 1.08

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:25 am
by ComadrejaKorp
It is a difficult question to answer, I think that to return to the battlefield these are the most important:

- new BoA rules
- Tanks and aviation now spend more landing ships and supply trucks.
- new DoW Benelux rule

There are other big changes like converting Rifles to Army, but they don't seem so important to me.

I hope I don't forget any of the important ones.

RE: Summary of changes since 1.08

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:02 am
by AlvaroSousa
The bug list is long because I made a conscious effort to knockout bugs in my first year instead of dragging it through 5 years.

Thus why that list is so long. There are also balance adjustments