Page 1 of 1
Online/OpFire
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:15 pm
by Rhodan
So here I am playing an online game together with a friend, both of us on the same side with a mix/match of all kinds of allied equipment vs the AI controlled nazi germany ( boo hiss hairball-lovers etc :p )... I had kind of figured we would win this easily , due to my superior elastic defenses and that luck is always with the foolish...imagine my suprise when I find out that our units don't get any Op Fire during the AI's turn. While the Ai itself happily chews out it's 88's during our turn.
Am I missing something? Is this normal? or a bug...?
Any help would be appreciated
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:40 pm
by Belisarius
Opfire confirm?
What is the set range for your units?
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:23 pm
by Rhodan
That should have been their default...vis was 10, which didn't stop Jerry from shooting his heart out everytime we dared move. Neither of us messed with the range settings of our units.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:35 pm
by Belisarius
Hmm... it happens to me alot (for whatever reason) that the default range settings are reset to 1 *after* deployment.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:54 pm
by Rhodan

hmm ok thanks for pointing that out...henceforth I'll keep an eye on it ...weird tho.
Re: Online/OpFire
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:15 pm
by WanhaPatu
Originally posted by Rhodan
Am I missing something? Is this normal? or a bug...?
For some reason you just
can not opfire while playing online against AI. I asked about it a long time ago and they said they will not fix it

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:55 pm
by Rhodan
wonderful..just great

...thanks for taking the time to answer all of you
