Page 1 of 1

Earthquake in N E Fife

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:55 am
by PzIV
Hello All,

Rec'd my manual thru the post yesterday.
I heard it land in my vestibule and thought my front door was getting booted in.

It's big but I don't think it will be a 'ponderous tome' to 'quote' Grand Maester Pycelle from Game of Thrones LOL


RE: Earthquake in N E Fife

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:00 am
by PzIV
It's big...!

RE: Earthquake in N E Fife

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:18 am
by loki100
ORIGINAL: PzIV

Hello All,

Rec'd my manual thru the post yesterday.
I heard it land in my vestibule and thought my front door was getting booted in.

It's big but I don't think it will be a 'ponderous tome' to 'quote' Grand Maester Pycelle from Game of Thrones LOL


och, what do you expect if you live in Fife? [;)]

RE: Earthquake in N E Fife

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:16 am
by Speedysteve
Lol

RE: Earthquake in N E Fife

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:50 am
by PzIV
@ loki100

LOL