Page 1 of 1

[Answered] Persistent database window

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 6:29 am
by mats0916@rogers.com
Hi guys,

I thought it was possible to keep the database window persistent i.e. only one database window opens and just the unit information changes in that window when switching between units/weapons etc.

I have noticed that a new database window is opened every time I click on a new unit meaning I end up with a lot of open database windows after a while.

My game version is C:MO v1.03 build 1147.23
I am running in Steam mode.

Licensed modules:
Command - Modern Operations
Command - Northern Inferno
Command - Chains Of War
Command LIVE #2 - You Brexit, You Fix It!
Command LIVE #11 - Broken Shield 300

Attached is one save file that shows the behaviour on my end.

Thanks!

RE: Persistent database window

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:41 am
by michaelm75au
That is the way players requested it as the screens could be moved to multiple monitors.
You just need to close the ones not wanted.

RE: Persistent database window

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 8:08 am
by alphali
Don't think it's a bug. I do prefer it this way as I can easily compare units/weapons etc by having multiple windows next to each other and just close the windows I don't want.

RE: Persistent database window

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:16 pm
by mats0916@rogers.com
Thanks gentlemen,

It makes sense having windows side by side comparing units.