[Fixed] Unable change weapon on mount S 107 Trafalgar
Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 8:57 am
Hi,
I am currently playing Indian Fury #2 - Mozambique Madness. Save file attached.
I have been trying to change the load-out for the TT mounts on the S 91 Trenchant (Trafalgar class) from torpedoes to Harpoon missiles. This has not been successful. Nothing happens.
I have successfully managed to change the load-out on SSN 662 USS Gurnard (Sturgeon class) from torpedoes to Tomahawk TLAM. This switch took 5 minutes per tube.
I then started the editor with this save file to fiddle around with copies of the S 91 as well as new units of the S 107 Trafalgar class. Neither of these tests would allow me to change weapons from torpedoes to missiles. I made sure to have 8 UGM-84B Harpoon in the magazine before testing the change.
Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious like the Trafalgar class can't change load-out during certain conditions?
My game version is C:MO v1.03 build 1147.23
I am running in Steam mode.
Licensed modules:
Command - Modern Operations
Command - Northern Inferno
Command - Chains Of War
Command LIVE #2 - You Brexit, You Fix It!
Command LIVE #11 - Broken Shield 300
Thanks for any help and investigation
EDIT: Minor spelling and grammatics
I am currently playing Indian Fury #2 - Mozambique Madness. Save file attached.
I have been trying to change the load-out for the TT mounts on the S 91 Trenchant (Trafalgar class) from torpedoes to Harpoon missiles. This has not been successful. Nothing happens.
I have successfully managed to change the load-out on SSN 662 USS Gurnard (Sturgeon class) from torpedoes to Tomahawk TLAM. This switch took 5 minutes per tube.
I then started the editor with this save file to fiddle around with copies of the S 91 as well as new units of the S 107 Trafalgar class. Neither of these tests would allow me to change weapons from torpedoes to missiles. I made sure to have 8 UGM-84B Harpoon in the magazine before testing the change.
Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious like the Trafalgar class can't change load-out during certain conditions?
My game version is C:MO v1.03 build 1147.23
I am running in Steam mode.
Licensed modules:
Command - Modern Operations
Command - Northern Inferno
Command - Chains Of War
Command LIVE #2 - You Brexit, You Fix It!
Command LIVE #11 - Broken Shield 300
Thanks for any help and investigation
EDIT: Minor spelling and grammatics