Japanese Player Needed
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:05 pm
Very cautious Allied commander looking for opponent!
Have you gotten your fill of allied players? I'd be interested in a game as the allies. However some Japanese have a real hard problem with my style of play. In most games I do not risk my forces except to defend against autovictory conditions. I've already had one player quit in July 42 because he did not like my hiding. I'm particluarly timid in scenario 19, but enjoy that game alot. Any interest???
If so email me at JLay@PGTC.com or JLay@uark.edu.
Have you gotten your fill of allied players? I'd be interested in a game as the allies. However some Japanese have a real hard problem with my style of play. In most games I do not risk my forces except to defend against autovictory conditions. I've already had one player quit in July 42 because he did not like my hiding. I'm particluarly timid in scenario 19, but enjoy that game alot. Any interest???
If so email me at JLay@PGTC.com or JLay@uark.edu.