Page 1 of 1

Occasional Crash

Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:07 pm
by USGrant1962
I get a CTD once in a great while, usually during or immediately after combat resolution. It is not very common, just enough to be annoying. Maybe once every 20 hours or so, and I can always load the last autosave.

Are others seeing this behavior?

Is there a log/crash file I should be sharing with the Devs?

RE: Occasional Crash

Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:53 pm
by Hubert Cater
Thanks for the report and if you encounter this again, please send me the contents of the ERROR folder found within your USER folder for the game, typically found here:

\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - World at War

Please send to support@furysoftware.com

If the files are too large you can use https://wetransfer.com to send the files to this email address.

Hubert

RE: Occasional Crash

Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:41 am
by USGrant1962
Thanks Hubert, but there is nothing there from yesterday's crash. The three files are from last February (Version 1.09). I'll check in the future if I get a CTD.

RE: Occasional Crash

Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 10:34 am
by Hubert Cater
Great and the files and reports will I believe only show once you click OK on the error message if there is an error message that appears that shows an 'Ok' button.