Page 1 of 1

[VL scirpt issue] soviet AI in Velikie-Luki Tutorial Scenario. Bug?

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:39 pm
by Tenzan
Since the .11 beta, 100% of the time on turn 1 the singular 381stRD will attack from 201,128 into 201,129 (VL) a fortified hex attacked across a minor river, and force a surrender/retreat with zero support outside of pretty hefty airpower. Altering morale doesn't seem to affect it. This seems to be an odd result. I certainly can't replicate it as a player. Wondering if it's an AI routine, or not. Figured I'd point this out in case its a symptom of a bug in combat resolution.

Should be easy to replicate, just run the scenario.

Image

RE: soviet AI in Velikie-Luki Tutorial Scenario. Bug?

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:36 pm
by Joel Billings
This is probably a poorly designed first turn script (might have been mine since I think I worked on the script at one point). I'm moving this to the data area. thanks for the report.