Page 1 of 1

Soon very Soon

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:15 pm
by VikingNo2
Rounds will fly and tanks will Die !:p :D :rolleyes:

Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:47 pm
by Jim1954
Welcome back to civilization, or at the least somewhere with web access.

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:07 am
by rbrunsman
HEY, Welcome Back!

I believe you have a turn waiting for you.:cool:

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:14 am
by Belisarius
Hey JJ! Welcome back to the internet connected society :)

Like rbrunsman, I say: I believe you have a turn waiting for you

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:37 am
by M4Jess
Cool! we missed you!!!!:D can I have a hug??;) :rolleyes:

There goes the Neighberhood

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:28 am
by Gary Tatro
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to PBEM
Duh dunt Duh dunt Duh dunt dunt dunt dunt dunt dunt dddunnnn.

JJ's BACK

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:29 am
by Bernie
Hey JJ! Welcome back!

Wait until you meet Goblin Hunter....:)

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:40 am
by Goblin
Wassup JJ!!:D

Goblin

Welcome Back!

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:59 am
by Birdgunner
Now can you finish kicking my @$$ already. :D

Birdgunner

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:14 am
by Hades
hey welcome back JJ

Welcome back JJ

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:54 am
by Klinkenhoffen
You can finish me off at your will.


Klinkenhoffen :)

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:13 am
by sandman20
Welcome back JJ, very nice to see you again:D

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:24 am
by VikingNo2
Thanks Guys, and M4 you can have a hug but you have to shave first:rolleyes:

I got two question, did the OOB update come out and who is Goblin Hunter ?

Welcome Back!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:11 pm
by Hawk
Viking!!!!!!!! Glad to hear of your Return!!!!!!!
Now i guess you can start to kick my Butt....again....:( :( :(
I'll get a pillow to sit on.....;) ;) ;)
And NO im not Goblin Hunter!!!!!!!!
(While sober)......;) ;) :p