Page 1 of 1
OOB for version 4.4
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2000 4:47 am
by Crusader
Hello,
Since I play with the version 4.4, it seems that some equipements are not anymore available.
For example, in 1940, it seems that the PzJg-1b tank destroyer and the SiG-33 autopropulsed support gun aren't selectable. Is there a reason or have I made a mistake ?
Kind regards,
Crusader
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2000 6:01 am
by Warhorse
Hello, Arralen corrected this in his oob, mentioned on another thread, it was a case of class changing, w/o checking on the formations or something! Check it out, that should get you by till the official patch comes out.
------------------
Mike Amos
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2000 6:39 am
by Crusader
Tanks for the info, I have found the new OOB.
Is there other corrected OOB for other nations anywhere ?
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2000 11:17 pm
by Arralen
Originally posted by Crusader:
Tanks for the info, I have found the new OOB. Is there other corrected OOB for other nations anywhere ?
No.
But don't worry - the next set of "Official OOBs" isn't that far away ... as is Christmas
Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2000 3:37 am
by Reg
Originally posted by Crusader:
Tanks for the info, I have found the new OOB.
Is there other corrected OOB for other nations anywhere ?
Make sure you keep a copy of your old OOB as it is essential you have identical OOBs for secure PBEM (and it's a good idea for unsecure play as well).
Reg.
Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2000 4:49 am
by Crusader
Arralen, Thanks for the news
and Red, I will follow your sound advice.
Crusader