Page 1 of 1

Two more wild games + AAR

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:21 pm
by sveint
I've got two more crazy strategies that need testing, one for the Axis, one for the Allies.

Looking for opponents that:
-Don't mind me writing an AAR
-Don't mind me testing strategies that may or may not work out
-Play until the end of the game

RE: Two more wild games + AAR

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:30 pm
by Nirosi
Hi Sveint,

My other game is almost finished, so I would not mind trying the Allies against your Axis if your are still looking for an Allied player [:)]

RE: Two more wild games + AAR

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:36 pm
by CHINCHIN
Hello,

I am willing, either side.

RE: Two more wild games + AAR

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:12 pm
by sveint
Hi Nirosi and CHINCHIN, I'll set up the games and pm you the passwords