Page 1 of 1

Combats bog down in 1941 Campaign -No Early End

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:40 pm
by GrpCptMandrake
Hello Tech Support Gods,
I am playing the Germans in Turn 1 and have moved about 15 units so far during the move phase and the combats have gone from about 1-3 seconds to resolve and are now taking 2-3 minutes to resolve. In particular I'm noticing that the air portion of the resolution is taking about 95% of the calculation time. Is this a known issue?

I have a brand new Alienware M4 laptop and haven't seen this issue occur before.

Please advise.

Thanks for your help!!


RE: Combats bog down in 1941 Campaign -No Early End

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:12 pm
by Joel Billings
Try pressing the 1 key to change the combat detail. Pressing a number from 0 to 7 alters the amount of detail. You probably hit the 2 or 3 key at some point which generates more air detail.

RE: Combats bog down in 1941 Campaign -No Early End

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:03 pm
by 56ajax
ORIGINAL: GrpCptMandrake

Hello Tech Support Gods,
I am playing the Germans in Turn 1 and have moved about 15 units so far during the move phase and the combats have gone from about 1-3 seconds to resolve and are now taking 2-3 minutes to resolve. In particular I'm noticing that the air portion of the resolution is taking about 95% of the calculation time. Is this a known issue?

I have a brand new Alienware M4 laptop and haven't seen this issue occur before.

Please advise.

Thanks for your help!!

I hope your laptop is not in the War Room. You should know, No Fighting in the War Room. Perhaps thats the problem.

RE: Combats bog down in 1941 Campaign -No Early End

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:40 am
by GrpCptMandrake
Thanks for your reply, I must have pressed that key becuase when I restarted WITE2 it seemed to work fine.

RE: Combats bog down in 1941 Campaign -No Early End

Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:43 am
by GrpCptMandrake
LOL I can't be in the War Room because I've been feeding 50 cal machine gun ammo to Col. Jack I Ripper!!