Page 1 of 1

Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:25 am
by AstroBlues
Where do I find what version number I am running in Warplan?

Ron

RE: Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:50 am
by Uxbridge
When you click on the icon. It's the first Matrix menu, just above Rommels face to the right.

RE: Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:58 am
by PL1
And if you click on it, it will give you all the patch details.

RE: Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:08 am
by Uxbridge
Oh!! Thanks for that, PL1. [&o]

RE: Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:24 am
by AstroBlues
My apologies, I just do not even see Rommels face. When I click on the icon it goes to where I would start a new games, etc.

Ron

RE: Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:35 am
by PL1
Here

RE: Version number

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:37 am
by AstroBlues
My icon is so small. Except I have checked the game and I do have the new patch.

Thank you,

Ron