Page 1 of 2

Attention...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:27 am
by Orzel Bialy
as of 11:26 pm...Goblin Huffy and I are in the chat room at MatrixGames.

Feel free to join us :)

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:13 am
by tracer
I'm gonna make you guys hit the breath-a-lizer before the next one of these! :D

Admit it...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:14 am
by Orzel Bialy
you had fun! :D

There were only four or five of us...but it was funny as Hell at times. :D ;) :p

Perhaps one day we'll get a boat-load of people in there at once and really rock the chat room! :cool:

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:53 pm
by sztartur2
I may join next time. But I suggest to previously set the time when it starts. If we could agree on a (Greenich) time once a week then everyone who is interested may join. Time zone differences between US and Europe should also be taken into account.

Any time suggestions?

Artur.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:51 pm
by Belisarius
Yeppers, I agree with szartur. :cool: I'd be happy to join, but post a time in advance, and perhaps a better time than 05:30 AM. :D

yep

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:11 pm
by Don Doom
since I work the graveyard shift now.:(

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:26 pm
by Goblin
It was sort of spontaneous. Orzel and I were on IM, and Huffy didn't have the same one, so we went to the chat room, and Orzel posted the invite. It was rather fun. tracer actually seemed odd because he wasn't having a cold one or two (or 6), so we had a hard time understanding his unslurred typing...:D :p

Goblin

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:06 pm
by tracer
I seemed odd!!! :eek:

(partial transcript)

tracer: (insert rational question/response here)

others: hic*! "I really, really love you guys" hic*! "no, seriously, if we all start driving now we can meet in Aberdeen by morning" hic*! "has anyone seen our waitress?".

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:10 pm
by LordCucumber
Ok.. what chatroom? Fill me in.. server.. room.. I really wanna talk to you guys LIVE.. :)

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:17 pm
by sandman20
Originally posted by Cyricist
Ok.. what chatroom? Fill me in.. server.. room.. I really wanna talk to you guys LIVE.. :)


You can find the chatroom here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/insidemg/chat.php

Personally I've never used it myself, but someday I will enter:)

Back around November or December..

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:12 pm
by Orzel Bialy
I tried to set up a monthly "Chat Session" so as to create a day when members would know that the Chatroom would have people in it...and it fizzled out.

Last night was (as Goblin stated) a last minute thing...not really planned. But...it was fun. :)

Let's hear some ideas...especially from our European friends...on what would be a good time and day? ;)

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:43 pm
by Belisarius
Since I have a bad habit of hitting the bars on Fridays and Saturdays ;), I think Sundays are pretty good. That way we all have a chance to make it, without job/sleep interfering.

Sundays at around 2100 CET works for me. That's 3:00 PM for you East Coasters.

My suggestion...I'm open for other alternatives.

Edit: Ha ha... I just realized that's right about now. QED. :p

Off Topic

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:09 pm
by sandman20
This is very off-topic again but Bel, since you're from Gothenburg, I need to ask you: Do you know band called "Evergrey"?, It's from your home town.
It REALLY rocks and it's one of my favourite bands:D :o
Great music IMHO.

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:45 pm
by sztartur2
21:00 CET is good for me but no time later.
I have another chat appointment at 22:00 so it would go one after another.;)

In this time frame All people from Finnland to California can participate.

Artur.

Re: Off Topic

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:26 am
by tracer
Originally posted by sandman20
This is very off-topic again but Bel, since you're from Gothenburg, I need to ask you: Do you know band called "Evergrey"?, It's from your home town.
It REALLY rocks and it's one of my favourite bands:D :o
Great music IMHO.


There was a forum member who used the screen name 'skukko'; he was from Finland, and had a band with the same name. Ever hear of them?

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:11 am
by Svennemir
As of 00:08 in Denmark (GMT +1:00), the following people are idling in #spwaw on the StarLink IRC server:

Voriax
Tuna-Fish
Me

Feel free to join us. Also, notice that we are there *always*, and that normally there are a few more. I really don't see why you're never showing up there. It's extremely easy, and apparently many of you are very concerned about chatting.

The IRC client mIRC can be downloaded from www.mirc.com .

Re: Re: Off Topic

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:31 am
by sandman20
Originally posted by tracer
There was a forum member who used the screen name 'skukko'; he was from Finland, and had a band with the same name. Ever hear of them?


Never hear of them, and this should be absolutely different band, just because they're from Finland.
But thanks for an info anyway;)

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 10:46 am
by Hades
Sandman have you heard of Apocalypita? They are a really cool band from Helsinki(cant remember if thats right).

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:24 am
by sandman20
Originally posted by Hades
Sandman have you heard of Apocalypita? They are a really cool band from Helsinki(cant remember if thats right).


Yes I know, they've made few good albums and I know they've sold a lot of records around the world. I haven't their newest album yet but I've thought to buy it sometimes soon.:)
In my opinion, their debut "Plays Metallica by Four Cellos" is the best one:cool:

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:36 am
by Hades
yeah ive been looking for their cds here but i cant find them so i guess i just have to buy one off their website