Page 1 of 1

Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:13 am
by demyansk
I was looking at a solitaire board game on this but no longer available. However, one of the previous threads/posts a developer had a free game about many different battles. I can’t find the post, can someone send me a link and I’ll check it out thanks

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:01 am
by RangerJoe
You might be thinking of mainsworthy, he has posted links to various games that he has developed.

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:29 am
by ThomasJay
I think RangerJoe is right that mainsworthy has posted a link to one that he's developed.

You can play Jeff Lapkoffs dos Custers Last Command for free here https://archive.org/details/msdos_Custe ... mmand_1995

or his new version Desperate Glory is available here
http://digitalgameworks.com/index.php/desperate-glory/ worth the price imho

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:50 am
by mainsworthy
Hi demyansk, if somebody like yourself want a game of mine, I am only to happy to help, I shall put a link to it online sometime today for you, and thankyou for your interest

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:01 am
by mainsworthy
https://l8rpress.itch.io/

ok there it is, and thankyou for your interest it makes my work all the better

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:29 am
by demyansk
Thanks main, that was the thread I was thinking of, nice job

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:52 am
by demyansk
I guess I just extract them into a new folder, correct? Wow, you make a lot of games

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:08 pm
by mainsworthy
yes , just unzip the wargame and go into what era you want to play, then either run an the game version with A.I. or run the hotseat game where you play both sides.

Ha yes I have so much time on my hands,

RE: Game on Custer battles

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:00 pm
by PoppySummers
I like testing new games so it's fun for me. You feel like a pioneer in a way. It's great that so many new games are constantly appearing.