Page 1 of 1

How to get a Mega Campaign

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:41 pm
by Berserk
I am looking to by a Mega Campaign (anyone actually), but there is no one up for sale.

Can anybody help with some suggestions?

Can you buy a download somewhere?
Is there a secret backdoor into Matrix Games?
Is there a second hand market?

Or is there just some kind brother out there that would not mind to part with his copy?

Help, please

Last copies of Watchtower available

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:29 am
by Kokoda
When I last looked Vortigern Software still had some copies of Operation Watchtower available. This is the Sth Pacific campaign. I bought mine about a month ago. They seem to have copies after many other sources have sold out. I bought my Desert Fox copy there, long after it was unavailable elsewhere.

They no longer have Lost Victories, nor Desert Fox.

vortigern.com.au

You'll have to pay postage, but I think Vortigern do suppy worldwide. Try Vortigern first. If not, I would be prepared to buy it and send it to you, if you'll cover the cost. IIRC it's about $A 65.00 including postage to an Australian address. That's about 20-25 Euros, I think. To this you'd need to add the international postage.

I tried to send you an email off the board, but I see that you do not allow that option. If you want to pursue this, I'd prefer that we email each other, so if you could send me your email address, we could work something out.

Just checked...

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:33 am
by Kokoda
Vortigern are still advertising OW at $A50...maybe 15-20 Euros.

You might be interested to know that a euro is a small species of kangaroo in Australia.

These can be difficult to post, or to trade on the money markets.

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:06 pm
by Berserk
Kokoda - You are a friend! :)

I will check out that place to see if it works for me. That would be great.

Thanks for warning about that email thing. It should be working, so I will check.

- Berserk

MCs release

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:38 pm
by slyone
Berserk,

You have to check the thread on "The Future of Mega Campaigns", especially the last post by David Heath. The MCs may be released soon.;)