Page 1 of 1

Multiple Turns Per Day

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:23 am
by Canoerebel
Gents,

I'm looking for an opponent who can turn around multiple turns per day (as a rule). I usually do a turn in the morning and anywhere from three to seven at night (Eastern Time, USA). I've been playing UV since December. I've had three games going on since December (all 17 and 19). I have to admit I've taken more lumps than I've given, but I'd consider myself at least intermediate at this point. I prefer a shorter scenario just to avoid having a six month or year commitment that comes with 17 and 19. I'll play any scenario, any side, preferably with Jap sub doctrine and Allied ship repair on, Japs at 160% to 200% commitment, Allies at 100%, manual control of subs.

Dan Roper
Rome, GA
RopersFive@aol.com

Lonely Hearts Club

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:25 am
by Canoerebel
Gents,

My post seeking an opponent must've been poorly done because I haven't received a single reply!

So, trying to sweeten the pot, I'll be glad to play any scenario, either side.

Regards,

Dan Roper

Belay that order!

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:01 am
by Canoerebel
Gents,

I'm withdrawing this as I've had no takers in 48 hours. I'm going to try something different (perhaps a new deodorant).

Dan Roper

Re: Belay that order!

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:29 pm
by Oleg Mastruko
Originally posted by Canoerebel
Gents,

I'm withdrawing this as I've had no takers in 48 hours. I'm going to try something different (perhaps a new deodorant).

Dan Roper


Dan I'll play you if your challenge still stands. Multiple turns per day are OK for me. It's just that I prefer full fledged campaigns (#19 to be exact).

Let me know by mail if this is OK for you...

O.