Page 1 of 1

Today I Learned

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:12 am
by fluidwill
Its a bit niche but here you go -

Engineers can be upgraded while they dig fortifications. Its a small thing but there you go. [:)]

RE: Today I Learned

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:19 am
by EarlyDoors
and reinforced

Re: RE: Today I Learned

Posted: Sat May 02, 2026 10:41 pm
by wevilc
EarlyDoors wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:19 am and reinforced
But why do either?

Re: RE: Today I Learned

Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 9:30 pm
by Helsingor
wevilc wrote: Sat May 02, 2026 10:41 pm
EarlyDoors wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:19 am and reinforced
But why do either?
You might need to if your Engineer unit is trying to build fortifications near the frontline--or, as can happen in Russia, the frontline suddenly comes to the Engineers!

Re: RE: Today I Learned

Posted: Thu May 07, 2026 9:32 pm
by Helsingor
wevilc wrote: Sat May 02, 2026 10:41 pm
EarlyDoors wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:19 am and reinforced
But why do either?
You might need to if your Engineer unit is trying to build fortifications near the frontline--or, as can happen in Russia, the frontline suddenly comes to the Engineers! :mrgreen: