Page 1 of 1
Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:22 am
by Taifun
Hi Generals,
After being defeated in my last 2 games by the evil Axis forces, I am willing to defend the free World again [8|]
Looking for a motivated veteran Axis player willing to fight to the bitter end and last bullet...
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:36 pm
by ElvisJJonesRambo
Your defense of Smolensk and Dnieper slowed me. Weather has sucked.
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:38 am
by Taifun
Generals,
I just finished a great game with ElvisJJonesRambo. Apart from Fafnir, who else is ready to start a game?

RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 pm
by redrum68
@Taifun - I'm looking for a game as well but not nearly as experienced as you are. If I don't find anyone else in a few days though I'd be willing to give it a shot if you are.
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:16 pm
by ruskicanuk
I'm willing to play Taifun. I've limited experience (like 8ish games) but haven't lost yet. Would love to play mirrored if possible
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:47 pm
by Old_Shane
I could play a game. I have played lots against AI but not versus a human. I could play a few turns most days.
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:37 pm
by Taifun
Hi ruskicanuk!
Not able to play mirror games at the moment. We can start with one, me as Allies and then change.
The game is set, password:
PUTIN
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:33 pm
by Old_Shane
I am open to playing either of you![:)]
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:10 am
by DmitryN
Joined. if you dont object
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:31 am
by Taifun
Hi DmitryN,
First come first served! As always standard ELO rules. [;)]
RE: Looking for resilient Axis player, ELO game
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:27 pm
by ElvisJJonesRambo
Good Luck DmitryN, you're playing unique player. This dude is always upto something.
RE: Looking for resilient Axis , ELO game
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:18 am
by Treefrog
Taifun,
"First come first served! As always standard ELO rules. "
what are the standard ELO rules you speak of ?
RE: Looking for resilient Axis , ELO game
Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:57 pm
by Taifun
No Diplo on majors
No invasion of USSR before 1941
No Diplo on Bulgaria.
RE: Looking for resilient Axis , ELO game
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:26 am
by ThisEndUp
Hello Taifun,
Any appetite for another opponent?
RE: Looking for resilient Axis , ELO game
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:10 pm
by Taifun
Sorry ThisEndUp,
I am currently engaged in 2 games and can't take another one. As soon as I have an available slot I will notify. Until then, keep the good performance... you didn't lose a game yet!