Page 1 of 1

Looking for IJN opponent

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:12 pm
by Mike_B20
As a few of my existing opponents have disappeared I am looking for new victims...errr...opponents.

Scenario 17, IJN sub doctrine off, allies 100% commitment, IJN 140% commitment, FOW, turns of 1 day, allied damage control on.
These or any other conditions open to discussion.

Leave a message here or drop me an email.

I'll try

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:24 pm
by ltfightr
parker@prodigy.net

I'll try ya. The terms sound ok to me with jap sub off.

I can play 1-2 a day I work 2pm-12pm Fridays-Tuesdays with Weds-Thrursdays off and will send you as many turns as possible those days.

Let me know

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:05 am
by Mike_B20
Lightftr, I keep getting the following error when trying to email you,

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <parker@prodigy.net>
Reason: 5.3.0 <parker@prodigy.net>... Addressee unknown, relay=[139.134.6.95]

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:06 am
by Mike_B20
Any other takers?

Would like to try a game against an experienced opponent.

oopd

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:21 pm
by ltfightr
ltfightr1@prodigy.net

T ry this address instead.

I have had this game since it first came out and played pacwar forever (I bought it the day it came out) I just hve not played much pbem. For that matter I played the original War in the South Pacific on my C-64 till I wore out the floppy disk and a replacement.