How to transfer WITP games to a new PC
Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:56 pm
Hi folks,
I got a new PC and would like to move over my WITP saves. I assume I should be able to do a new install and copy over my save folder with all the reports, and then directly copy Tracker with its DB and reinstall Reporter… but I don’t want to miss anything and corrupt some part of the data, so I thought I’d ask first.
Any tips?
Thanks!
I got a new PC and would like to move over my WITP saves. I assume I should be able to do a new install and copy over my save folder with all the reports, and then directly copy Tracker with its DB and reinstall Reporter… but I don’t want to miss anything and corrupt some part of the data, so I thought I’d ask first.
Any tips?
Thanks!