Page 1 of 1
Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:24 pm
by Dereck
How do I get air groups to transfer from a theatre box (i.e. Far East to the Strategic Reserve)?
I've tried everything I can think of and it just isn't working.
Please help.
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:45 am
by malyhin1517
ORIGINAL: dereck
How do I get air groups to transfer from a theatre box (i.e. Far East to the Strategic Reserve)?
I've tried everything I can think of and it just isn't working.
Please help.
Have you unlocked the manual control of the theater? If you have automatic theater control installed, then you can only send units and aircraft there, but you cannot take them back from there!
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:52 pm
by Dereck
Yes, I have manual control of the Theatre Boxes.
There must be something I am overlooking but for the life of me I just cannot transfer anything from the Far East (and I think I also tried the Transcaucasus) Theatre Boxes to the Strategic Reserves.
I'm not getting any messages when I try in the Commanders Report screen - it just doesn't work.
When I try directly from the Theatre Box the transfer option isn't there.
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:04 pm
by Joel Billings
Do you have a save you can attach? Does it say when you rollover the units in the TB on the map that the units are not allowed to be transferred (could be due to not meeting requirements).
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:00 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
If you have full TB control as you say you do then you can right click on the grey aircraft(the one with the grey bar) then pick where you want the unit to go to. If the top bar is yellow or pink you will have to wait until those criteria for being yellow and pink are finished then you can move them.
Here is a photo of a right click on a grey bar aircraft.

RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:02 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain
If you have full TB control as you say you do then you can right click on the grey aircraft then pick where you want the unit to go to. If the top bar is yellow or pink you will have to wait until those criteria for being yellow and pink are finished then you can move them.
Here is a photo of a right click on a grey bar aircraft.
Yellow is usually too low defense thus frozen & pink is just moved there or is locked by the way
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:56 pm
by Dereck
ORIGINAL: Joel Billings
Do you have a save you can attach? Does it say when you rollover the units in the TB on the map that the units are not allowed to be transferred (could be due to not meeting requirements).
I couldn't get anything to come up when I rolled over any units but on status for the Far East Theatre Box I think I found the reason. Ground is at 124% and Air looks like it is only at 87%.
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:55 am
by DimDX59
You must have at least 90% of Air requirement after subtract combat value of transferred unit to transfer air unit from current theater box to another theater box.
RE: Transfering Air Groups To/From Theatre Boxes
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:49 am
by jubjub
I made post under feature request recently regarding this issue. It’s such a pain to transfer air groups between the TB’s currently. You should go ‘upvote’ my feature request so maybe they’ll look into improving it.