Page 1 of 1

Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:25 am
by tyronec
Am finding that much of the time I can't get access to the forum. It just locks up and then times out.
Come back 10 minutes later and it may be OK, or maybe not.
It has not been as slow as this in years gone past.
Is it just me or it it the same for everyone ?

RE: Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:35 am
by Zovs
Sometimes you have to delete your cookies and the relogin.

RE: Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:38 am
by Kursk1943
It's the only one of my pages which sometimes won't load. Either I have to repeat it several times or try it sometime later. Sometimes it also takes a lot of time to load. But I do have these problems only maybe 2-3 times a week. I think it's a server related problem.

RE: Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am
by Denniss
same problem here, intermittently work and often crashes with asp error

RE: Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:54 am
by Zovs
For me, it loads, but sometimes its very very slow, and then you get the 504 error.

But then it mostly works, until it hits that weird cookie glitch/?

RE: Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:58 am
by DeletedUser1769703214
The Captcha is my only problem. If I get the captcha correct I have no issues getting in.

RE: Forum access

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:43 pm
by Joel Billings
ORIGINAL: Zovs

For me, it loads, but sometimes its very very slow, and then you get the 504 error.

But then it mostly works, until it hits that weird cookie glitch/?


I've reported this error to Matrix in the past. Erik says it's a known issue and they are working on it. I think they are doing some major backroom changes and hope when they are done this will be improved. As one that is constantly going to the forum I agree it's a pain and look forward to the day when this isn't happening.