Campaign points for upgrade - Transferable to next upgrade possibility?
Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2000 4:44 pm
Just started playing a campaign-game (first timer!).
Two question:
1. After winning a battle in a campaign, you are given the option to upgrade/change units with the points you've won. If I deceide not to spend them all, and rather wait for the next possibility (e.g. after yet another battle (hopefully won), will the "old" points not used be accumulated with the "new" points from the last battle fought? In other words; may I save points for later?
2. When changing/upgrading units, what is the impact upon experience?
brg.
Carl C.
Two question:
1. After winning a battle in a campaign, you are given the option to upgrade/change units with the points you've won. If I deceide not to spend them all, and rather wait for the next possibility (e.g. after yet another battle (hopefully won), will the "old" points not used be accumulated with the "new" points from the last battle fought? In other words; may I save points for later?
2. When changing/upgrading units, what is the impact upon experience?
brg.
Carl C.