No substitutes for T-60 because it is a Recon tank?
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:03 pm
Is the reason that the Russian tank units will not substitute any other tank for a T-60 (when there are hundreds of other models sitting in the pools) because the T-60 is a "Recon tank" and not a light tank or cavalry tank? Is any other Russian tank listed as a recon tank (other than perhaps T-70's)?
In September 41 I have 53 separate tank battalions, plus brigades and regiments in the Soviet reserves waiting for T-60's that are not going to be manufactured until October. Then the few T-60's that go into the pools get parceled out in dribs and drabs never filling out any one unit in particular. I wish I could set TOE to zero for all but one or two of the units in reserve.
Can the editor be used to change T-60 to a light tank and would that help?
I picture some Russian commander saying "it's such a shame we can't use any of the tanks sitting idle here because Comrade Stalin says we must wait for the new T-60 model."[8|]
In September 41 I have 53 separate tank battalions, plus brigades and regiments in the Soviet reserves waiting for T-60's that are not going to be manufactured until October. Then the few T-60's that go into the pools get parceled out in dribs and drabs never filling out any one unit in particular. I wish I could set TOE to zero for all but one or two of the units in reserve.
Can the editor be used to change T-60 to a light tank and would that help?
I picture some Russian commander saying "it's such a shame we can't use any of the tanks sitting idle here because Comrade Stalin says we must wait for the new T-60 model."[8|]