Page 1 of 1
AI
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:53 am
by Ekaton
I haven’t played SE in quite a while. Has the AI improved at all recently? Last time I played, planes had just been introduced and I have not seen the AI use them in any of my games. I haven’t seen it use other units, like AA or artillery either. Have things been improved? It’s an amazing game, but AI not using some of the basic units is a bit of a bummer.
RE: AI
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:26 pm
by Voker57
No. AI does use planes or AAs sometimes, but very lightly and pointlessly, spams all-out-attack on infantry and is generally incompetent.
RE: AI
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:21 pm
by solops
The AI does not handle air assets well. Sometimes not at all. However, if you leave the air options turned off the AI does give better opposition. I regularly see armor and artillery. The AI is not very aggressive at the lower settings. Needs work. The "natives" and animals seem more aggressive, again at the lower difficulty settings. I have not played enough at the highest two settings to have a representative sampling of AI play at those levels.
RE: AI
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:06 pm
by ASHBERY76
This my fear for the naval.The A.I cant use air power yet.