Page 1 of 2

Belisarius!!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:24 pm
by M4Jess
WHAT!

YOU ONLY HAVE 1 DAY LEFT TO FLY OUR BANNER!

THIS MUST BE CORRECTED!!!

*SLAP*...*SLAPSLAPSLAP*

MOUNT UP SISSY GIRL.....

DADDY IS COMMING FOR YOU!:mad:

Hahahaha

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:36 pm
by Belisarius
I laugh in your general direction, you silly american ronson lighter driver. Are you that anxious to fly a KATZ banner, eh? :D

May I take a raincheck on your generous offer? I'll be away (drunk) starting tomorrow. First there's Midsummer's Eve tomorrow, and then I'm off to Roskilde. Back on 30th!

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:37 pm
by M4Jess
So be it...the battle will be waiting for you!

Re: Hahahaha

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:27 pm
by sandman20
Originally posted by Belisarius
I'll be away (drunk) starting tomorrow. First there's Midsummer's Eve tomorrow, and then I'm off to Roskilde. Back on 30th!


You'll be drunk only 10 days? :D :)


I think it's quite normal in Sweden though...only 10 days in midsummer time...

Hope you have a good time Bel...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:33 pm
by Orzel Bialy
Enjoy your time away on R&R. :D

Makes me want July 5th thru July 13th to get here even quicker...that will be Orzel's summer break from the world at large! :cool:

Again...enjoy yourself Bel! ;)

Yes....

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:38 pm
by Hawk
BeL......have fun.......:D :D :D
I look foward to putting the Banner back under your Name......AGAIN!!!!!!:D :D ;) :p

Re: Hahahaha

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:16 am
by Losqualo
Originally posted by Belisarius
...and then I'm off to Roskilde. Back on 30th!..


... with Tuborg Beer as main sponsor...


Happy Campers! :)

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:23 am
by M4Jess
Losqualo,

you look like a M4 driver to me! ;)

(I might send Olga over to pay Losqualo a visit!:eek: )

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:31 am
by Losqualo
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Losqualo,

you look like a M4 driver to me! ;)

(I might send Olga over to pay Losqualo a visit!:eek: )
uuuuh, oooh, I'm really honored :o , but

I like Katz

on the other side (back to real life TM , I'm really, really happy the Cats were outnumbered...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:35 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Losqualo
uuuuh, oooh, I'm really honored :o , but

I like Katz

on the other side (back to real life TM , I'm really, really happy the Cats were outnumbered...



Yawnnnnn:o ......Hawk! mind taking care of this liteKat?

you had your chance Lo..now you must die..as all Kats will! :mad:

by the way...if Hawk has no time for you....I do!:mad:

Damm sissy Kats...always going for bulk over smarts....is there no god!:eek:

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:49 am
by Losqualo
Well, to tell the truth, I'm a modeller.
The first "tank" model I built was a Sherman. After i finished it, I asked myself: How could the US win WW II with a tank without a gun? That's when my interest in WW II started.

How about a deal: oob's for SPWAW including a Sherman with an 8,8 cm /L 71 gun?

EDIT: I'm a trooper! No recruit anymore! I'm important now!

Jess!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:20 am
by Hawk
Teach him a LESSON will ya........that SIZE doesn't matter........It's what you can do with it that does........;) ;) :D :D :D



WooF!!!! WooF!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:25 am
by Belisarius
Originally posted by Losqualo
uuuuh, oooh, I'm really honored :o , but

I like Katz

on the other side (back to real life TM , I'm really, really happy the Cats were outnumbered...
Heh.. I guess we all are. :)

Or are we? :p Anyway, records show us that the Panther/Tiger pretty much whacked the living daylights out of anybody close enouh. :D


Losqualo; what the h*ll are you insinuating??? A sherman with a GOOD gun??? Never heard of :p and the ones who take you up on your "conversion" offer will have to deal with me! :D

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:30 am
by fullmetaljacko
For a bit i was with the "M4's just burn good" crowd but recently I tried out the 76mm "Sherm" and I ran into 4 PzIV's that were left burning and then i ran into 2 Panther A's that were left burning, and I only lost 1 "Sherm" to a Panther because I clicked wrong and it ran up to it.

I love me Lucky "Sherms" :)

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:38 am
by Losqualo
Originally posted by fullmetaljacko
...and I only lost 1 "Sherm" to a Panther because I clicked wrong and it ran up to it.

I love me Lucky "Sherms" :)


That's what you read in the "german official war diaries of WW II" all along... :p

Re: Jess!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:50 am
by Losqualo
Originally posted by Hawk
Teach him a LESSON will ya........that SIZE doesn't matter........It's what you can do with it that does........;) ;) :D :D :D



WooF!!!! WooF!!!!!!!!!!!


A Challenge! I have been challenged!

Me, the mighty general who has just won the long campaign against the Sherman AI with 6000 Points for my core force! I don't want to make the same mistakes as Goblinhunter!

I'm a S****, maybe, but I like to beat the AI, driving his Shermans into "the eye of the tiger".

Re: Re: Jess!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:04 am
by M4Jess
Originally posted by Losqualo
A Challenge! I have been challenged!

Me, the mighty general who has just won the long campaign against the Sherman AI with 6000 Points for my core force! I don't want to make the same mistakes as Goblinhunter!

I'm a S****, maybe, but I like to beat the AI, driving his Shermans into "the eye of the tiger".


Sounds like a 1 on 1 to me!

Hawk! a Katz Killer vs. Losqualo a Kat wanna be....

Kill him Hawk!


by the way....Losqualo, we fight for fun..we kill Katz for real...
so take it like a man and come take Hawks Meds!
:mad: Damm sissy Kat!

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:11 am
by Goblin
Hawk! You are my brother!

Losqualo! You are a Kat lover!

This match is sanctioned by the Goblin "M4 Abuse Society"!

Get him Losqualo!!

Goblin- A Goblin yells "To your corners!":D

Re: Re: Re: Jess!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 5:19 am
by Losqualo
Originally posted by M4 Jess
Sounds like a 1 on 1 to me!

Hawk! a Katz Killer vs. Losqualo a Kat wanna be....

Kill him Hawk!


by the way....Losqualo, we fight for fun..we kill Katz for real...
so take it like a man and come take Hawks Meds!
:mad: Damm sissy Kat!


Mioouuwwww. I'm soooo innocent. Do you really want to kill a cat that didn't ever played PBEM (I hope I spelled it wrong :rolleyes: ). A mighty Sherman against a lonesome cat?
You Sherman drivers must be real heroes...

Since I'm so unused to play H2H, (I really never, never played it),
how about, let's say I get four platoons of Kingtigers and Hawk one Easy 8 (tank, not platoon)? From what I've heard it wouldn't be a problem for an Easy 8.

Wich reminds me of a story my Grandfather told me about the hawk he shot down with his 88 battery, and the only thing he heard was Woof! Woof!;)

Boys boys boys

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:58 am
by Don Doom
Play nicly!

1] Belisarius you have a Great time and have one for me and everyone else!!:D

2] All wantabe a tanks[IE the sherman[yeck:p ] when will you learn, that all you are good for is warning our feet and hands on those long cold winter nights!:D

3]Losqualo May the Kat God smile down on you and let you play with your dinner before having to KILL the spinless wantabe tankers !


Now go to your corners and come out roaring[L.] and wimpring[H & M4]!;)