Page 1 of 1

Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:06 pm
by TitaniumTrout
Hello! I hit turn 7 in Road to Leningrad and the Danzig area is now considered Soviet Control. So all of my units are now considered isolated.

Image

Please see the attached save. Thanks!

RE: Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:56 pm
by Teo41_ITA
On which patch are you playing?

RE: Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:20 pm
by GibsonPete
Seems like a bug that needs to be squashed.

RE: Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:00 pm
by Denniss
please state the game version number. Do you have soviet and german T6 saves to share?

EDIT: Save shows soviet 118th RD in this area. So likely the AI teleport issue that may have been fixed with the .12 hotfix

RE: Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:05 pm
by TitaniumTrout
ORIGINAL: Teo41_ITA

On which patch are you playing?

Steam Version. 1.02.11

Save files for T6 are attached.




RE: Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:07 pm
by Teo41_ITA
Thank you. I asked because I also started a campaign in that scenario but I guess it's time to upgrade the game and try a new one with the 1.02.12 hotfix.

RE: Road to Leningrad Control Bug

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:19 pm
by TitaniumTrout
I want to confirm the patch resolves the issue. I reloaded up the Soviet T6 and my turn 7 looks great. Thanks for pointing it out folks, saved my game!