Page 1 of 1

NAS Fallon Nevada

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:44 pm
by Nemesis30
Hi All,
Are there any workshop scenarios based around NAS Fallon. I know there was one I really enjoyed but now I cant find it.

Thanks for any help.

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:11 pm
by stilesw
Hi Nemesis30,

I did a search of my scenario collection and found this one from the original CMANO tutorial folder.

Hope it helps.

-Wayne Stiles
WarefareSims

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:13 pm
by stilesw
Well crap. Some sort of system error and the .zip file won't upload. I'll try again in a while.
BTW, the scenario is called "Basic Training Air Operations, 1983"

-WS

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:14 pm
by stilesw
Ok I think it worked.

-WS

RE: NAS Fallon Nevada

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:54 pm
by Nemesis30
Thanks for finding this and the trouble of posting it stilesw. Just what I was looking for my quick fix. [:)]