Page 1 of 1

All Text - Highlighted PINK!

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:25 pm
by Werewolf13
Pink! Seriously?

That's new...

I just reinstalled AE with the latest 1126 update on a new PC running Win 10 PRO with i9-11900 CPU and AMD RX 6800XT GPU. 64GB System Ram and 16GB GPU Ram.

Probably an ini file somewhere that needs a setting tweaked.

If it wasn't hot pink and so difficult to read it wouldn't be that bad but...

It needs to be GONE!

Thanks for any help or ideas to get this fixed.

RE: All Text - Highlighted PINK!

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:49 pm
by BBfanboy
Have you installed the switches you need in your shortcut to the game? IIRC, -deepColor eliminates this sort of thing.

Post your switch line including the .exe it points to if you want more advice.

RE: All Text - Highlighted PINK!

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:12 pm
by Werewolf13
No switches. Had switches on the install on my old PC that set up resolution and a couple of other things I don't recall. It's been so long I don't even remember the syntax for adding all the different switches available or even where to find them so I can.


RE: All Text - Highlighted PINK!

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:01 pm
by Kull
I would start with this thread.

RE: All Text - Highlighted PINK!

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:51 pm
by Werewolf13
ORIGINAL: Kull

I would start with this thread.

Thanks - all fixed.