Page 1 of 1

Which mods do you use?

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:47 pm
by RudiDutschke
Hey guys :)
I've been playing Wite2 pretty much since the release and I think it's awesome. By now I have tried a few mods. Unfortunately, there aren't as many cool maps as in Wite1. Anyway, I would be interested: with which mods do you play? Which map? What other changes? Are there any other usable scenarios apart from the officially selectable ones? Thank you.

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:47 am
by TallBlondJohn
Just take your pick from the four pinned posts, they are the most popular. You may prefer WAR IN THE EAST2 IMAGE LIBRARY (2292 images) - VER. 1.02.11 to the COREd mod (replacement leader and equipment pictures).

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:44 am
by Hagar
Yes, cblattmann's mod and my COREd mod pretty much do the same, by replacing (nearly) all blurry Vanilla images with sharp, vintage imagery. There is a difference in style between the two, which basically determines which version you'd prefer. The most striking differences are the country insignia and the Soviet leader style imagery, methinks. But both serve the same purpose, and would be a vast improvement of the original.

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:58 pm
by Kokubokan
My mods:

Image

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:36 am
by RudiDutschke
Thanks for your interesting replies!
Are there playable scenarios other then the official ones?

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:56 am
by Hellway
I use RMMap with "more snow option", counters mods, pretty trees, Images German color - SS - Luftwaffe and new GUI mods (last on the forum)

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:43 pm
by Zovs
This is what I am currently using. Sometimes I do use the General's Map Mod I do like it but I am currently beta testing things.

Image

RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:44 pm
by Fraggo5
I use two mods
Generals map v5.4
COREd War in the East 2 v1.4

both pretty simple and do a nice job of changing the graphics to make a more pleasing experience on the eye.


RE: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:37 pm
by Zovs
I created the font file and the board war game counters to suit my tastes.

Re: Which mods do you use?

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:13 am
by MarkShot
Zovs,

What does your font file do? At 1080p?

I am always interested in anything that helps with again eyes.

Thanks.