Page 1 of 1

OOBs FUBAR

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 4:03 am
by Niko
Before getting being dragged before a firing squad I declare that this is not criticism against OOBs. At least read on then pull the trigger Image

My main concern is that I decided to play around with the oob editor a little. After severe changes, saving and a couple test plays I realized that making backups would have been a good Idea.

Now the question. Is there anyplace I can download the oob files (even old ones) for USMC, US Army, Germany, Finland and Soviet Union?

Or failing that, can they be extracted from the packed file I downloaded?

Thanks,
Niko

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 4:30 am
by skukko
I'll send them for you.

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 4:32 am
by Niko
Suurkiitokset! Jatkan matkaa Rannalta Reinille.

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 4:39 am
by skukko
eipä kestä. Tuli mieleen, on mulla se Arralenin uusikin jos haluat sen niin heitä postia.

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 7:10 am
by Don
You can download the complete, standard OOB's from Tankhead's great site:
http://tankhead.home.icq.com/

I know how it is - I D/L'd all of the new icons and inadvertantly changed my OOB's, so I have to get a new set myself.

Don