Page 1 of 1

Attack Belgium 2nd move

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:55 am
by ARAZON
Hi, I've got an opponent who attacked Belgium at the 2nd moved with forces taken away fromt the Maginot line (except the cities). My units in France are quite weak. How can I defend it. Tipps? Any same experiences? Thanks!

RE: Attack Belgium 2nd move

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:19 am
by The Land
ORIGINAL: ARAZON

Hi, I've got an opponent who attacked Belgium at the 2nd moved with forces taken away fromt the Maginot line (except the cities). My units in France are quite weak. How can I defend it. Tipps? Any same experiences? Thanks!

Watch out in case there are also panzers and air units being redeployed from Poland.

Don't hesitate to use all the available air units, including the British strategic bomber and carriers. But you will probably not save Belgium regardless of what you do.

RE: Attack Belgium 2nd move

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:18 pm
by igym
The Land was right. The units are taken directly from Poland. I kept the necessary units to conquer Poland and moved the bulk of the force to the Western Front to finish it off asap.