Page 1 of 1

My first scenario ready

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:51 pm
by Sentry
I have just finished my first scenario but i dont know how to make it available for you guys here.If you know how then please answer.I can send it zipped onto your e-mail too,but you must ask for it before.My mail address is Martin.Kase@mail.ee

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:19 pm
by sandman20
Why don't you just make a new thread to the SPWaW - Scenarios & Campaigns sub-forum and attach a zipped scenario to your post?

Then you don't have to send it to peoples, everyone who wants it could download it since it's attached to your post.:)

BTW, what kind of scenario have you made, I'm just curious?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:26 pm
by Sentry
Thanks for info.Scenario is hypothetical:German assault on Kronstadt.Works quite ok when played by 2 player or by german side.