Page 1 of 1

Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:05 pm
by Antmf_slith
Wasnt pretty but I did it lol. It's the Americans in the north after I took Cheneux and La Gleize they surrounded me and i was afraid of moving any units out to try and capture other VP's. So I kept them bunkered in there and the Americans couldnt budge me. The South was easier...

RE: Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:00 am
by Jagger2002
There you go! The key is Cheneux and La Gleize and speed. You may want to check out that forum thread on Stavelot now.

RE: Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:32 pm
by Antmf_slith
So let me ask you because I dont see it in that specified thread. HOw do I get supplies to my troops that take over Cheneux and La Gleize. My supply from the east doesnt go that far unless I dont know what Im doing which is probably the case lol...

NM I figured it out I need to take the town a little south Trois Ponts which i did after this playthrough and got 91 still minor but getting closer.