Page 1 of 1

Can't submit DB update request with links to evidence

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:22 pm
by nkocevar
So, I am trying to submit a DB update request, but every time I try to submit it with links to evidence, I get a message saying I can't post links or phone numbers. How am I to submit my DB update request without providing links to supporting/corroborating evidence?

Thanks,
Noah K.

RE: Can't submit DB update request with links to evidence

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:47 pm
by thewood1
You have to have 10 posts I think before you can post links.

RE: Can't submit DB update request with links to evidence

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 pm
by stww2
plus seven days after the 10th post IIRC

RE: Can't submit DB update request with links to evidence

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:44 am
by nkocevar
ORIGINAL: stww2

plus seven days after the 10th post IIRC
Well, looks like I need to be both a little more social and a lot more patient...

RE: Can't submit DB update request with links to evidence

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:25 am
by CV60
I just posted it for you.