Page 1 of 1

Lost Victories Save file please

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:24 am
by Ozgur
Gents,
Unfortunately I have lost my latest save file in the Lost Victories. My last save file was in the tank battle of Dubno. I really don't want to play all of the battles again. Does anyone of you have a save file near the tank battle of Dubno? and could you send it to my mail: If you don't have the file on Dubno battle a close scenario will do.

budak@egenet.com.tr

Thanks in advance

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:26 pm
by rbrunsman
I have alot of save files, but I didn't label them as to where they are exactly. I'm sure Jim1954 will send you the files you need if you PM him. He keeps good records of his saves.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:13 am
by Jim1954
Ozgur, I fought a total of 5 battles in the Dubno area. This one was the 1st. If you need a later one, let me know.

Jim

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:25 am
by Ozgur
Thanks Jim,
This is exactly the file I was looking for.

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:41 am
by Jim1954
Good luck, Use those 88's well at Dubno, you don't get to play with them that often.
:D