Page 1 of 1
Higher HQ
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:11 pm
by cal755
Hi quick question. I know what the the bonus is for the HQ (combat, moral bonus and cards)... but what is the benefits of the superior HQ? (corps level I belive) Do they give bonuses to the subordinate HQ only or do all troops get an extra bonus? Hope that makes sense. Let me know if I need to clarify.
RE: Higher HQ
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:42 pm
by Rosseau
Going strictly by memory, but highest HQ gets to distribute supply. I seem to remember some players had questions and/or preferred the ability to direct this supply themselves to lower HQ rather than have Supreme HQ do it automatically (and maybe not ideally).
Hoping I have not confused the matter! Others will certainly chime in.
Re: Higher HQ
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:18 pm
by cal755
Thank you for your response. I guess what I want to know is should you be moving your higher HQ's closer to the front or would there be no point?
Re: Higher HQ
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:37 pm
by runyan99
My understanding is that if you want a Corps to play a card on a Division, it will need to be inside the HQ range. Not sure if there is any other consideration.