Page 1 of 1

Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:39 pm
by Dman_slith
Hello.
I took a little break from CMNAO for a while. Last night i tried to launch the program and it seems to just hang on the loading screen. I have searched the net to find a solution. Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution to the problem as of today. has anyone recently had this problem? I have run the updater for the current build, and my OS is up to date.

Thanks for any assistance

Derek

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:24 pm
by Dimitris
Hi,

Which version of CMANO is this?

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:07 am
by Dman_slith
I have both Command Modern Operations which is the one im having trouble with
and
Command Wargame of the Year Edition- which seems to run fine.. But I haven't tried to run an update with this one.
Command Modern Operation has been updated.. but Hangs on loading.

Thanks again

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:53 am
by thewood1
OK, so its CMO you are having issues with. Thats very unclear in your original posts. How about we get some useful info.

What version of CMO did you install?
What updates have you installed?
Did you make sure you installed the prerequisites properly?
Is this the Steam or Matrix version?
What is your operating system?
Are you running any overlays like Nahimic or other sound system overlays?

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:27 am
by FrancoisX5
Did you just reinstall your CMO?
If you used an old version and you update it to the latest, you will have a bug that prevents the game to pass the plash screen.
It is recommended to download the file from the Matrix My Page, install and update.

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:36 pm
by Dman_slith
Sorry for the late reply..
Just got home from being out of town. I will try a new install and update today to see if I can alleviate my issue with the program not starting. I will report back. Fingers crossed..

Re: Program Hangs on loading screen.

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:29 pm
by Dman_slith
AWESOME!!
A reinstall fixed me up.Thanks again for the help!!!